Ad Code

Bitcoin Price May Rise Ten Times But I Will Not Buy It, JP Morgan

Bitcoin Price May Rise Ten Times But I Will Not Buy It, JP Morgan CEO Jamie Dimon is the CEO and the banking tycoon of JP Morgan. He has been an infamous detractor of Bitcoin since 2017. Also, he has been a social critic of Bitcoin since 2017. Despite his criticism, Jamie Dimon agreed that the leading digital asset will increase by ten times in a matter of five years. Since 2017, the CEO has called Bitcoin (BTC) a fraud. He made particular reference to criminals who evade capture from authorities by operating their financial transactions in BTC rather than U.S. dollars. In an interview with Times of India, the CEO was asked whether Bitcoin or other cryptocurrency assets should be banned or regulated, Dimon responded: “I don’t care about Bitcoin. I think people waste too much time and breath on it. But it is going to be regulated. […] And that will constrain it to some extent. But whether it eliminates it, I have no idea and I don’t personally care. I am not a buyer of Bitcoin. That does not mean it can’t go 10 times in price in the next five years.” Nevertheless, JPMorgan has shown interest in the development and implementation of crypto and blockchain initiatives for the past years.

Post a Comment

0 Comments